A VERSATILE CHASSIS FOR OFF-ROAD VEHICLES
Texelis draws on its know-how and expertise to produce a complete chassis tailor-made for the demanding environment in which today’s military vehicles operate.
- Rolling chassis -
Texelis’ complete chassis incorporates advanced technological innovation in automotive systems.
Equipped with CATIA software and digital design capabilities, the TEXELIS design office provides tailored engineering services, with design work taking into account performance requirements, manufacturing excellence and cost of ownership.
TEXELIS partners with leading universities and innovation clusters to produce mobility solutions that anticipate the market’s next move.
- Gross chassis weight : 14 000 à 18 000 kg
- curb chassis weight : 6 500 à 7 000 kg
- wheel base : 3 700 à 3 850 mm
- maximum speed : 110 km/h
- Gradient : 60%
- Engine : Diesel Cummins 6,7 litres ou 8,9 litres
- Gearbox : 6 speed automatic Allison
- transfer case with reduction gear and differential : Powerline
- Articulated axle with wheel-end reduction : T700 – T900
Texelis’ range of rolling chassis is also available as mobility kits for monohull vehicles.
This approach allows our customers to benefit from technically mature designs that have been assembled and tested on multiple vehicle types.
The result: guaranteed reliability, proven and qualified equipment, and reduced development costs and times.
The kit includes full mobility including:
- TRANSFER CASE
- STEERING SYSTEM
Full description on request
T700™ Modular system
T900™ Modular system
Light VBMR Serval