the quality of work life
The sustainability of Texelis is dependent on the wellbeing of its employees.
At Texelis, we aim to empower our employees by promoting a healthy environment that supports their day-to-day physical and mental wellbeing.
The priority is to improve the quality of work life the quality of work life (QWL), in particular by improving interprofessional relationships and understanding at the company level.
We promote collaboration in order to share acquired experience and explore new solutions,
all of which positively impacts QWL.
We host regular social events to allow employees to relax together, including open days for families..
To facilitate internal communication and work between teams, particularly across different sites, we utilise videoconference rooms, collaborative IT tools (ERP, Teams, 3D Experience), and promote the internal chain of information across all sectors.
We pay particular attention to the layout of workstations, ergonomics and plan continuous improvement projects to enrich the professional environment and support greater wellbeing and QWL.
HEALTH AND HYGIENE-SECURITY-ENVIRONMENT
As part of our social and environmental responsibility, we continue our commitment to:
- Supporting the physical and mental wellbeing of all our employees at all times. We have systems by which employees can provide private feedback, and take our responsibilities for resolving workplace complaints extremely seriously.
- Maintaining and regularly reviewing our POLLUTION AND ENVIRONMENTAL PREVENTION policies.
- ENSURING THE COMPLIANCE OF OUR ACTIVITIES WITH ALL APPLICABLE REGULATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS.
- CONTINUOUSLY IMPROVING THE ENVIRONMENTAL PERFORMANCE AND SAFETY of our processes, products and services.
- MAINTAINING AN INTEGRATED MANAGEMENT SYSTEM COMPLIANT WITH ISO 14001
Nexter and Texelis are notified of SERVAL's first series production tranches
Nexter and Texelis are notified of SERVAL’s first series production tranches 15/01/2021 lieuLimoges We are pleased to announce that along with our partner, Nexter, we have received the first production order from the French DGA for the Serval armoured vehicle. The order for the first tranche of 364 vehicles calls for deliveries to take place in 2022. A total of […]Read more