the quality of work life
The sustainability of Texelis is dependent on the wellbeing of its employees.
At Texelis, we aim to empower our employees by promoting a healthy environment that supports their day-to-day physical and mental wellbeing.
The priority is to improve the quality of work life the quality of work life (QWL), in particular by improving interprofessional relationships and understanding at the company level.
We promote collaboration in order to share acquired experience and explore new solutions,
all of which positively impacts QWL.
We host regular social events to allow employees to relax together, including open days for families..
To facilitate internal communication and work between teams, particularly across different sites, we utilise videoconference rooms, collaborative IT tools (ERP, Teams, 3D Experience), and promote the internal chain of information across all sectors.
We pay particular attention to the layout of workstations, ergonomics and plan continuous improvement projects to enrich the professional environment and support greater wellbeing and QWL.
HEALTH AND HYGIENE-SECURITY-ENVIRONMENT
As part of our social and environmental responsibility, we continue our commitment to:
- Supporting the physical and mental wellbeing of all our employees at all times. We have systems by which employees can provide private feedback, and take our responsibilities for resolving workplace complaints extremely seriously.
- Maintaining and regularly reviewing our POLLUTION AND ENVIRONMENTAL PREVENTION policies.
- ENSURING THE COMPLIANCE OF OUR ACTIVITIES WITH ALL APPLICABLE REGULATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS.
- CONTINUOUSLY IMPROVING THE ENVIRONMENTAL PERFORMANCE AND SAFETY of our processes, products and services.
- MAINTAINING AN INTEGRATED MANAGEMENT SYSTEM COMPLIANT WITH ISO 14001
Grace au soutien de France Relance,TEXELIS déploie la plateforme 3DEXPERIENCE pour la conception de ses solutions de mobilité
Grace au soutien de France Relance, TEXELIS déploie la plateforme 3DEXPERIENCE pour la conception de ses solutions de mobilité Depuis 2021 , TEXELIS a migré la totalité de ses données vers la plateforme 3DEXPERIENCE pour normaliser et améliorer la gestion globale de ses produits. Grace au soutien de France Relance, nous avons pu développer cet outil qui nous permet aujourd’hui […]Read more
[NEWS] « The link between the professional high school and its territory »
« The link between the professional high school and its territory » date 4/05/2023 lieu Saintes As part of the vocational education reform project, the Elysée organized a round table at the Lycée Général et Technologique Bernard Palissy in Saintes The President of the Republic Emmanuel Macron was accompanied by ministers Olivier Dussopt, Minister of Labour, Pap Ndiaye, Minister of National Education […]Read more