the quality of work life
The sustainability of Texelis is dependent on the wellbeing of its employees.
At Texelis, we aim to empower our employees by promoting a healthy environment that supports their day-to-day physical and mental wellbeing.
The priority is to improve the quality of work life the quality of work life (QWL), in particular by improving interprofessional relationships and understanding at the company level.
We promote collaboration in order to share acquired experience and explore new solutions,
all of which positively impacts QWL.
We host regular social events to allow employees to relax together, including open days for families..
To facilitate internal communication and work between teams, particularly across different sites, we utilise videoconference rooms, collaborative IT tools (ERP, Teams, 3D Experience), and promote the internal chain of information across all sectors.
We pay particular attention to the layout of workstations, ergonomics and plan continuous improvement projects to enrich the professional environment and support greater wellbeing and QWL.
HEALTH AND HYGIENE-SECURITY-ENVIRONMENT
As part of our social and environmental responsibility, we continue our commitment to:
- Supporting the physical and mental wellbeing of all our employees at all times. We have systems by which employees can provide private feedback, and take our responsibilities for resolving workplace complaints extremely seriously.
- Maintaining and regularly reviewing our POLLUTION AND ENVIRONMENTAL PREVENTION policies.
- ENSURING THE COMPLIANCE OF OUR ACTIVITIES WITH ALL APPLICABLE REGULATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS.
- CONTINUOUSLY IMPROVING THE ENVIRONMENTAL PERFORMANCE AND SAFETY of our processes, products and services.
- MAINTAINING AN INTEGRATED MANAGEMENT SYSTEM COMPLIANT WITH ISO 14001
A day dedicated to employees and their families
𝐀 𝐝𝚊𝐲 𝐝𝚎𝐝𝚒𝐜𝚊𝐭𝚎𝐝 𝐭𝚘 𝚎𝐦𝚙𝐥𝚘𝐲𝚎𝐞𝚜 𝚊𝐧𝚍 𝚝𝐡𝚎𝐢𝚛 𝚏𝐚𝚖𝐢𝚕𝐢𝚎𝐬 date 14/10/2023 lieuLimoges Last Saturday October 14, for the 15th birthday of Texelis, we opened the doors of the Limoges factory to the families and friends of our 340 employees. ✔ A great moment of discovery and sharing around our know-how as well as our professions for the 800 visitors present for the […]Read more
NEWS : new repairer contract with Rio de Janeiro city
New contract date 04/10/2023 lieuMacaé (Brésil) New repairer contract with Rio de Janeiro city Macaé in Brazil, October 4, 2023: we signed an approved repairer contract with John Cockerill Services, in the presence of Welberth Rezende Prefect of Macaé, Marcelo Amado, Sales Director John Cockerill Services Macaé, Cristian Almeida de Oliveira Operational Manager John Cockerill Services Macaé , Olivier LARCHER Texelis […]Read more