DESIGNED FOR, 4X4, 6X6 and 8X8 vehicles
The modular T900 ™ system has been adopted by military vehicle OEMs for a range of applications requiring
independent suspensions with an axle load of up to 9000 kg.
- T900 -
Robustness and reliability proven during thousands of kilometres of use
in the most extreme conditions. .
Complementary systems such as transfer cases, steering systems and amphibious transmissions allow the T900 ™ to be configured as a complete solution delivering
optimal mobility and performance.
The T900 was designed by Timoney and is manufactured by Texelis under license.
- Configurations : 4×4, 6×6, 8×8
- GAWR: 9000 kg*
- Suspension medium: coil spring and damper or hydro-pneumatic strut
- Ratios : various ratios-details available on application
- Service brake system : Air or hydrolic disc, 44,600Nm maximum brake torque per axle
- Differential locks: Driver controlled differentials with air actuated locks
- others features : Facility to integrate with CTIS and ABS systems
- Compatible complimentary systems: Single or twin axles steering and electro-hydraulic all-wheel steer systems; integrated transfer case; mechanical transmission for amphibious drive
- *Higher axle loadings may be achievable based on application assessment
T700™ Modular systems
Light VBMR Serval
Rigid axles range
Nexter and Texelis are notified of SERVAL's first series production tranches
Nexter and Texelis are notified of SERVAL’s first series production tranches 15/01/2021 lieuLimoges We are pleased to announce that along with our partner, Nexter, we have received the first production order from the French DGA for the Serval armoured vehicle. The order for the first tranche of 364 vehicles calls for deliveries to take place in 2022. A total of […]Read more