THE TEXELIS GUARANTEE: AFNOR CERTIFICATION
TEXELIS is certified by AFNOR. This certification reflects recognition by the AFNOR Group that our products, activities and methodology are of impeccable and consistent quality in line with the voluntary standards set by the association.
The AFNOR accreditation ensures TEXELIS customers that our business exceeds requirements for competitive performance, innovation, quality, sustainable development and social responsibility. It also allows TEXELIS to be referenced in a database that can be consulted online worldwide..
Beyond AFNOR, we use the satisfaction of our customers as the true measure of our quality. We strive to operate with our customers in a proactive and transparent manner, and as a trusted and mutually respected partner..
TEXELIS holds the following certifications:
- ISO 14001 since 2003: a qualifying measure of our involvement and compliance with an ambitious environmental management approach.
- ISO 9001 and “IRIS” since 2008: enhancing our commitment to product safety and continuous improvement
- EN 15085 since 2016: a guarantee of quality for the fulfilment of safe welds..
QUALITY AND SAFETY
ISO 9001 – ISO TS 22163 (IRIS)
Our expertise in mechanical parts ensures that all our products meet demanding criteria for both quality and safety..
We put quality and safety at centre of all our activities, beginning with the design stage right through to the support we offer via our after-sales service network.
We deploy an integrated management system in accordance and compliance with standards ISO 9001 v2018 and ISO TS 22163 (IRIS) v2017.
ISO 14001 v2015
TEXELIS has made a permanent commitment to minimising our environmental footprint across all company sites and processes.
We go to great lengths to reflect this commitment every day in the work we do and the products we produce.
Our principle actions include: :
- Compliance with environmental legal requirements
- Responsible waste management
- Reduction of energy consumption
- Accountability in caring for our environment across all industrial projects at each stage of the design, manufacturing and delivery processes.
PORTRAIT - Lydia Zebian
16 mars 2019 Portrait Lydia Zebian date 28/02/2022 lieuLimoges Article : Women in Combat We invite you to discover an inspiring career path through Lydia Zebian, Program and Development Director of the Defense Business Unit – Responsible for the Serval Program at Texelis LiensRead more
TEXELIS at IAV 2022
Texelis at IAV 2022 date 25 to 26 January 2022 lieu Twickenham If there has been a stand-out topic of discussion at #IAV2022 this week it has been about defence adaptation to climate change. We’ve heard a lot about what militaries are looking for on this subject, and we are pleased to present a solution for this challenge. Together with our partner […]Read more